Permanent Business Visas
Permanent Business Visas are granted to high calibre business migrants or holders of Provisional Business Visas who have successfully managed a business or investment in Western Australia.
The following Permanent Business Visas require nomination from the Government of Western Australia. The Business Migration Centre (BMC) is responsible for approving State Nomination on behalf of the Government of Western Australia:
- 132 Business Talent (Permanent) – Significant Business History Stream
- 132 Business Talent (Permanent) – Venture Capital Stream
- 888 Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) - Business Innovation Stream
- 888 Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) - Investor Stream
- 888 Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) - Significant Investor Stream
- 892 State Sponsored Business Owner (Permanent)
- 893 State Sponsored Investor (Permanent)
If you have already reached 55 years of age and you wish to apply for the 132 Business Talent visa, you must read the State nomination guidelines before applying for State nomination.