All State nomination application forms have been updated as at 1 November 2019. Please ensure you use a current application form or it may be returned with a request for an updated application.
This visa is available for holders of the 188 Business Innovation and Investment – Investor Stream visa.
State nomination criteria
Western Australian State nomination criteria includes:
- you were the primary applicant for your 188 Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) visa (or, a government bond investment held jointly will allow either the primary or secondary applicant to meet the criteria for the Subclass 888)
- you have held your Designated Investment for at least four years OR your investment is due to mature within the next three months
- you will maintain your funds in Western Australia on maturity of your treasury bonds
- you have been resident in Western Australia for a total of at least two years during the last four years – applicants are expected to have purchased a residence in Western Australia
- unless the Government of Western Australia has negotiated a change to your business proposal, you must have met the conditions of the State Nomination Agreement of your provisional business visa, including:
- total capital transfer to Western Australia
- investment in Treasury Bonds