Australia is the sixth largest country in the world (geographically) and Western Australia is its largest state. Perth, the capital of Western Australia, is a globally connected city in which to live and operate a business.
Perth is particularly well-positioned as a gateway to the Asia-Pacific region, with daily flights to many locations including Indonesia, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and China.
Perth is also one of the most liveable cities in the world with:
- world class educational, medical and recreational facilities
- a dynamic business environment with a strong history of international trade and investment
- a supportive State Government that recognises and values the economic and cultural contribution of business migrants
- highly skilled and multicultural population and workforce with 31 per cent born overseas clean
- green environment with a Mediterranean style climate
Find out more about: