Please note that from 1 July 2020 all applications for State nomination must be lodged through our new online application system. Applications received by email or in hard copy after this date will not be processed.
Due to COVID-19 we are conducting all interviews with clients by telephone. Personal appointments will also be replaced by telephone interviews at the Western Australian Government Trade Office in Shanghai until further notice.
If you have an appointment with our staff, or intend to make one, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange the appointment by telephone.
The following provisional (temporary) business visas require nomination from the Government of Western Australia. The Business Migration Centre (BMC) is responsible for approving State nomination on behalf of the Government of Western Australia:
- Visa 188 Business Innovation and Investment - Business Innovation Stream
- Visa 188 Business Innovation and Investment - Business Innovation Stream - Extension
- Visa 188 Business Innovation and Investment - Investor Stream
- Visa 188 Business Innovation and Investment - Significant Investor Stream
- Visa 188 Business Innovation and Investment - Significant Investor Stream - Extension
If you wish to apply for the following visas please contact us.
- Visa 405 Investor Retirement - renewal
- Visa 188 Business Innovation and Investment Entrepreneur Stream
For information on the State nomination and visa requirements please refer to the Department of Home Affairs website.
If you have already reached 55 years of age and you wish to apply for a provisional visa you must read the State nomination guidelines before applying for State nomination.
The fee for all provisional state nomination applications is AUD$750. Please note, this is not refundable if an application is refused or withdrawn. You will be required to pay the fee at the end of the online application process.