Please note that from 1 July 2020 all applications for State nomination must be lodged through our new online application system. Applications received by email or in hard copy after this date will not be processed.
Due to COVID-19 we are conducting all interviews with clients by telephone. Personal appointments will also be replaced by telephone interviews at the Western Australian Government Trade Office in Shanghai until further notice.
If you have an appointment with our staff, or intend to make one, please contact us on email@example.com to arrange the appointment by telephone.
Permanent business visas are granted to high calibre business migrants or holders of provisional business visas who have successfully managed a business or investment in Western Australia.
The following permanent business visas require nomination from the Government of Western Australia. The Business Migration Centre (BMC) is responsible for approving State nomination on behalf of the Government of Western Australia:
- Visa 132 Business Talent – Significant Business History Stream
- Visa 888 Business Innovation and Investment - Business Innovation Stream
- Visa 888 Business Innovation and Investment - Investor Stream
- Visa 888 Business Innovation and Investment - Significant Investor Stream
If you wish to apply for the following visas please contact us.
- Visa 132 Business Talent - Venture Capital Stream
- Visa 892 State Sponsored Business Owner
- Visa 893 State Sponsored Investor
For information on the State nomination and visa requirements please refer to the Department of Home Affairs website.
If you have already reached 55 years of age and you wish to apply for the 132 Business Talent visa, you must read the State nomination guidelines before applying for State nomination.